 Robotics / 2117
RE: more Mindstorms FAQ - database driven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 02:03:08 GMT

I have no problem putting together all of the data people are sending me
into a single FAQ nor do I have a problem with putting it into a database.
The only issue with putting it into a database is getting the hosting to run
it on. I have a server that will be ready shortly and would be happy to host
there when it is completed. When that is complete, then people can search
and submit information into it. I can write it with my eyes closed so thats
not an issue either. In the meantime, keep those cards and letters coming
with answers to my original outline, or items that I have missed (such as
all of the CyberMaster information). Once I have the intial data compiled
together, then I will import it all into a database and get that part
rolling. I apologize for not being able to work full time, run my own
consulting business, handle four kids, play the latest games, experiment
with MindStorms and put together a perfect FAQ all at the same time. :)
-Kerry