 Robotics / 2132
Re: more Mindstorms FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:05:33 GMT

Also sprach Kekoa Proudfoot:
: Then again, this is my opinion, and since I do not plan to directly
: contribute to the FAQ, maybe I should have no say in this.

Opinions are welcome.  The best place to post them is the newly-created
lugnet.faq group.

Your specific opinion is agreed with, and will eventually happen,
although possibly not in the initial version.  The initial focus will be
on getting a useful document into circulation, and subsequent revisions
(hopefully published quarterly) will see increased diversity.  I see an
initial need for at least three documents, one general, one
robotics/programming, and one for trains.  Other obvious topics that
should be broken out are probably escaping me, but it is late and I am
very tired:)

/ _ _ / _ _  He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless still dead.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============