 Robotics / 3980
Re: Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:20:16 GMT

It isn't actually that tough to do it with two motors.
I can think of two ways off of the top of my head.
1) Motor I - Drives both treads forwards, only drives one backwards
   Motor II - grabbing the can
2) Motor I - Drives left tread forwards, backwards operates grabber
   Motor II - Drives right tread frowards, backwards operates something
else.

Unfortunately both of these methods keep you from backing up straight, but
that can be worked around.

Any other ideas?

--Alan