 Robotics / 3973
Re: Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:45:21 GMT

An interesting proposal.

Joel Shafer wrote:

By the way, I'm open to extra kits or sensors being used, I just suggested
extra points being given for an RIS only solution.

I would presume that adding a third motor (like for a gripper to pick up a Coke
can) would constitute a non-RIS only solution, since the RIS only comes with two
motors? Although I guess you could capture the can with an indented ot hollow
robot and push it out of the room.

Cheers,
danm