 Robotics / 26153
Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rafe Donahue wrote:

is there any restriction on bringing last year's
modules to this year's Brickfest?

   If you have a module, then bring it - old or new. I'm not sure how many new
ones I'll have, especially as one of mine is now a virtual GBC antique, having
been one of the very first modules ever made to the standard. And the others
that will be repeating are the ones that, like that original one, have had by
*far* the most testing.

--
Brian Davis