 Robotics / 23554
Re: RIS 2.0 Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, <liz@bookwyrmz.com> wrote:
I know this is a bit late, but we hit major RIS problems the first year we
did FLL.  We switched to ROBOLAB.  No regrets!!!!  Even kids who were
reluctant to change are sold on ROBOLAB.  No comparison.  You'll save
yourself a lot of time and frustration.
I'm beginning to think that this will be the best thing to do, or better yet,
switch to using the ScriptEd compiler with NQC. Maybe Robolab for the younger
ones, and NQC for the older ones...

As stated previously, thank you all for the info, and I hope to resolve this
problem eventually.

Andrew Meyer
Assisstant Coach for IDEAL Charter School "Cyberwolves" FLL Team