 Robotics / 23023
Re: RIS 2.0 Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
Hello,
  I am involved with a FLL team, and we just horribly bombed at our regional
competition. Part of this failure was an interesting and mind-boggling problem
that we found. Our programs were not allowing us to edit them in any way. Is
there something that can be done to prevent this from happening? Is it hopeless?
Am I the first person to have ever had this problem? If needed, I can e-mail
copies of the programs in question for reference. My team is rather upset, and
they turn to me because I'm the techie. All suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Andrew Meyer
Assistant Coach for IDEAL Charter School "Cyberwolves" FLL Team

Are you unable to edit them on the computer, or are you having problems
downloading them into the RCX?

I'm certainly not an 'expert', but I'll help if I can!

JohnG, GMLTC