 Robotics / 21621
Re: Please help (XP,RIS 2.0 problem)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:33:03 GMT

"Scott Davis" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:Sea2-DAV23zHWcQTLwR00002b53@hotmail.com...
Did you run the ris 2.0?   I think you need to do something to setup the
tower by running the ris software once.
Scott

Yes I ran it.  I ran it multiple times.  Still having the problem now even
after installing the usb drivers from SDK 2.5 and the computer is still
locking up.  To give further info, whenever the program (Mindstorms or
Bricxcc) attempts the USB tower, the green light on the USB tower comes on
for less than a second then shuts off.  At this point the computer locks up
and I have to hold the power button down until the computer goes off...

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!