 Robotics / 21629
Re: Please help (XP,RIS 2.0 problem)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:24:19 GMT

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message
news:HoJLsv.wDM@lugnet.com...
Hi Rob,

Did you try to apply the latest XP service pack (and/or made an extensive
Windows update)? The first XP release didn't work very well on some USB2 • host
controllers...

Philo

Yep, I have every Windows update (except that MSN Messenger one).  I am
going to purchase a usb hub today and see if that will cure my problem.
Maybe a PCMCIA usb port (Can I still find a 1.1?) will work...Hmmmm.

Rob