 Robotics / 21215
Re: RIS 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:30:22 GMT

SNIP

Also a clear touch senor, temperature sensor, rotation sensor, RCX
housing, and (with black around the phototransistor) clear light sensor
would all be kick.....brick :)
Come to think of it EVERYTHING would look great clear, but clear+black
would look best :D

-AK

They did make a clear touch sensor.  Well, clear light blue.  It came in the
Cybermaster sets...
http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8483-1?withpics=yes

Rob - who just wants more inputs and outputs on his RCX 3.0. Oh, and a power
jack, and rf (instead of ir), a wireless cam, and new sensors.  There's
more, but I can't think of them right now!