 Dear LEGO / 4339
4338  |  4340
Subject:
RIS 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 06:48:01 GMT

Dear LEGO,

I was just woundering how the work on RIS 3.0 is coming along? About two years
ago you told us that is was in the works (acording to this post
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=16119). So, what has happend during these two
years? Is the project nearing completision? Or is it, god forbid, canceled?

Any information would be greatly apriciated.

Best regards,
Henrik