 Robotics / 21179
Re: RIS 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:53:50 GMT

<snip>

When the new RIS will arrive ?
Hey LEGO we want "more professional"parts:

- servo-motors...

- solenoid-valve..

- gyroscopic-sensor..

- ultrasonic-sensor

- sound-sensor

- The RIS 1.0 contains a main adaptator pin, what a shame it does not • exist
anymore...(battery are expensive.....)

-of couse RF remote should be a good thing

-an HF cam should be a good thing too

-one LEGO weakpoint is friction, why do not add ball bearings

- I think adding metallic part can be a cool thing , (hey look I' ve made • a
child scooter !)

- board adjunction to RIS could open the way to neuronal net.

LEGO is a perfect tool to learn technologies it should be sad to do not • develop

more professional uses. Lot of adult (big children) would pay for a such • system
and I should be the first to buy it .

Chris.

</snip>

Well said!!!  Amen.