 Robotics / 21212
Re: RIS 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:43:12 GMT

Can I see pictures of those parts? I'd be interested if you are talking
about clear-case motors....

John Barnes wrote:
I had a random thought regarding the new RIS 3.0.

The hand over hand monkey on a string invention set has the new clear plastic
enclosed parts - motor and gear boxes.

My thought was, I wonder if these parts are components of the new RIS 3.0? Maybe
TLC have some plan to make both the mechanical and electrical parts modular as
these new mechanical parts clearly are. These pieces were obviously ready for
market so perhaps TLC can glean some revenue from them even if the rest of the
parts for RIS 3.0 are still in the works. (And RIS 3.0 is in the works according
to TLC.)

Certainly makes some interesting food for thought doesn't it?

JB

--
-AK

--