 Robotics / 19568
Re: articulation points?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:07:25 GMT

A few years back i was showing my platform arm )now defunct) to a friend of
mine in engineering,and while talking about degrees of freedom and he said
something about half a degree of freedom.  I have done some research and
have founf nothing on this subject.  can anyone help me understand this?

m.