 Robotics / 19259
Re: Announcing LegWay code, Finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:15:57 GMT

Just two requests?

Well, I guess that's enough.  Now that the SlashDotting has calmed down,
it's been added to my web page.  Or, you can see it here:

http://home1.gte.net/res1g289/LegWay.c

These are the important lines:
CenterPoint1 = (CenterPoint1 + MotorSetting - 8);

MotorSetting = (CenterPoint1 - L1) / 2 + 8;

But you have to see the rest to understand...

Tell me what you think,
Steve

I have to second Christophes motion.  Please, Oh please provide source code!

Regards,

JL

Please, please, publish the source code !!!!

A lot of people here are wondering about these mysterious algorithms !!!!

Everyone whoes agree please reply to this message ;-)

- Christophe -