 Robotics / 19249
Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:05:39 GMT

Steve,

Please, please, publish the source code !!!!

A lot of people here are wondering about these mysterious algorithms !!!!

Everyone whoes agree please reply to this message ;-)

- Christophe -

PS: Just for fun, why not thinking to :

- a LegWay with only one wheel ???? ;-)))))))
- a JumpWay with only one "leg" jumping ???? ;-)))))))

And remember, just let have fun and imagination.