 Robotics / 19243
RE: Announcing LegWay, Finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:50:02 GMT

As everyone can see, I think my brain stopped working this past few minutes
:>

Ok. Now that I got my brain working again (I hope) let's give another go at
this.

LegWay and an inclined surface:

The LegWay will try to climb up to the point where the weight of the brick
isn't enough to drive it forward, falling back. Am I making any sense (this
time) ?

Can you check at what angle the RCX stops climbing and falls back ?

Thxs !

...and sorry for all these confused msgs, eh :)

mc.

PS: IMHO one cool idea for another video whould be you
pushing the brick with your finger, seeing the brick try to stay upright

Another cool video would be the LegWay climbing an inclined surface.