 Robotics / 19250
Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:38:25 GMT

First off.......WOW!!!!

This is the first RCX project to make my eyes bulge from my head.  Steve you
have done an incredible job.

I once tried in a vain attempt to use the Lego light sensor and NQC to solve
an inverted pendulum problem, programming with Fuzzy Logic. Since then I
thought that even with alternative firmware that the hardware was not up to
the task.  But this clearly demonstrates otherwise (with a little help from
alternative Firmware and a set of custom sensors)

I have to second Christophes motion.  Please, Oh please provide source code!

Regards,

JL

Please, please, publish the source code !!!!

A lot of people here are wondering about these mysterious algorithms !!!!

Everyone whoes agree please reply to this message ;-)

- Christophe -