 Robotics / 18817
Re: Use RCX motor output to switch devices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 04:12:55 GMT

Oh yeah, I forgot to add my usual disclaimer for things
of this nature:  Do it at your own risk.  If things aren't
connected up quite right, you could fry your RCX.
To be safe try the circuit first by connecting it to a 9v
battery box (try both polarities).

Mark