 Robotics / 18767
Re: Use RCX motor output to switch devices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:35:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dean Husby writes:

"Da Byte" <dabyte@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all!
The quest continues: I have now (with the help of the posters at
circuitsonline.net) designed a circuit that should do the trick (clicking
the link below should reveal a schematic representation of the circuitry).

"http://home.tiscali.nl/~hito/schakeling.gif">

Although I wonder if I'll need an additional diode in the RCX, resistance,
transistor-circuit. Can anyone help me with designing a universal switch • for
th RCX?

Do you mean something like the following?
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_ms2.html

Dean

I have seen that site before, yes, but it doesn't exactly describe what I
want (although I also could implement relays).

I'd like help on the circuit I have built, please. But thanks anyway.

Grtz.,
Remko