 Robotics / 15403
Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:35:38 GMT

For what it's worth, my desktop W2K machine(generic PII 400)seems to behave
just fine.  I've tried a couple of different flavors of RcxCC, and the Lego
Scout Tool, and they all communicate and then time out (turn off led).

Jeff

In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel writes:
Hmmm, this might get pretty nasty if Win2K is breaking our IR towers.

Here's what TLG says about Win2K - it's not supported...

<http://mindstorms.lego.com/help/tech_faq_ris10.html#1b>

However WinME _is_ supported..

<http://mindstorms.lego.com/help/tech_faq_ris10.html#1c>