 Robotics / 15389
RE: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:58:01 GMT

Sherwin wrote:

Have been experiencing this too.  I tried changing batteries but
it didn't
work.  Is there a fix somewhere so that W2K won't leave the IR
tower's light
on?

Hmmm, this might get pretty nasty if Win2K is breaking our IR towers.

Here's what TLG says about Win2K - it's not supported...

<http://mindstorms.lego.com/help/tech_faq_ris10.html#1b>

However WinME _is_ supported..

<http://mindstorms.lego.com/help/tech_faq_ris10.html#1c>

Are there any WinME users out there and what is the situation with
your IR towers. Does the green light always stay on?

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel