 Robotics / 15390
Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 19:31:09 GMT

WinME and Win2k are completely different code-trees.  WinME is [the last?]
fix/update of Windows 98, while Win2k is a rewrite of WinNT.  And NT has
not been a problem for me, so this was introduced in the NT-to-2k rewrite
-- maybe.  So this *shouldn't* be an issue.

On the other hand, we may all have to move to Linux!  I'll have an ME box
to test the towers on this afternoon, but won't have new towers for
another week or so.

-- Greg Frazier

Ralph Hempel wrote:

Are there any WinME users out there and what is the situation with
your IR towers. Does the green light always stay on?