 Robotics / 15191
Re: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:32:17 GMT

Yeah... I would like to know about the Motor Specs myself.

If Anyone has any information about the motors that come with the RIS 1.5 ,
please tell me

Waqas
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??

This information is perfect - thank you for all the help!  I was able to • design
the necessary gear train while the motor was still in the mail, and now • it's
become a plug-and-play system.  Thanks again!

Shaun

"Micah J. Mabelitini" wrote:

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Does anybody know what speed the motor shaft turns at as compared to • the
regular motor?

And any information about the power/torque of the motor as compared to
the standard?

Here's a good comparison of the geared motor, ungeared motor and • micromotor:

http://web.mit.edu/sp.742/www/motor.html

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918 - accutron@kih.net
The University of Kentucky - SECC Middlesboro ASC
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/rcxbug/