 Robotics / 15057
Re: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.robotics, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.robotics, David Eaton writes:

Just as an addendum, there's also the 9V train motor, although that isn't
easily transferrable since the contact points are on moving parts, etc...

DaveE

And the 9v Monorail motor <set:5040>.
- David

Yeah, but that's not still in production...

DaveE

Yeh, like the <set:8720> motor.
By the way, is there any current set in production that includes the
micromotor? I'm pretty sure that the last Technic set that had it was the
Shuttle. What about non-Technic sets?

- David