 Robotics / 15074
Re: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 03:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Does anybody know (or can anybody point me to) the ratio of speeds between • the
geared and ungeared motor?

-s

Try this page:

"http://prelude.PSY.UMontreal.CA/~cousined/lego/3-Physics/motors/motorPages/mo
tor1.html"
I couldn't fit it in one line so some copy&paste should be used.

(Looking at the table, though, I think 60 rpm is too slow for the new geared
motor)

- David