 Robotics / 15063
RE: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:40:16 GMT

Oops, it's a space set that has the Micromotor, not a divers set. It's 6979
Interstellar Starfigher, released in 1997.

Tilman

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Sporkert [mailto:tilman@webmethods.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 11:09 AM
To: David Arnon; lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: RE: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??

There is a large non-Technic divers set that has a micromotor and
fiberoptics to get a flashing light effect. I'm not sure if this set is
still in production - it has been on clearance in some stores a couple of
month ago.

Tilman

By the way, is there any current set in production that includes the
micromotor? I'm pretty sure that the last Technic set that had • it was the
Shuttle. What about non-Technic sets?