 Robotics / 15071
Re: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:55:40 GMT

Tilman

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Shaun Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:27 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??

Hi all,

Looking through the Pitsco Dacta catalog, I happened to see a 9V Motor
with Gear Reductino listed for $16.25.  Does anybody have any
information about this item?  It appears smaller than the standard 9V
motor, which makes me think that it might not be as powerful, especially
since some of the internal space must contain the gear reduction.

Does anybody know what speed the motor shaft turns at as compared to the
regular motor?

And any information about the power/torque of the motor as compared to
the standard?

Thanks in advance ....

Shaun