 Robotics / 15064
15063  |  15065
Subject:
Struggling with encoder wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:11:20 GMT

I'm having a hard time finding a good algorithm for the encoder wheel
I came up with for use on my webcam. The way I packed the bits in the
lookup table has made it hard to get any speed out of the algorithms.

I'm using NQC, and the LEGO OS seems incredibly slow.

I've got a write-up with pictures on the whole thing at

http://www.fozztexx.com/LEGO/Webcam/

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240