 Robotics / 15192
Re: How about ideas for new elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Simon Bennett writes:

If anyone remembers the very first universal joints were the same diameter
all the way along, they didn't have the narrower section with the slots that
looks like a bush, I still have two of these but I've never thought to
substitute them into MOCs for greater strength (plus they are red, which
isn't ideal)

I'm not aware of that piece, and I couldn't find it on Technica.
It has to be from before 1980 since I have the <set:8860> and it has the
regular ujoints. Is there a place with a photo of this piece? In what sets did
it appear?

Thanks, David