 Robotics / 15113
Re: Motor with Gear Reduction ??!??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:45:33 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Does anybody know what speed the motor shaft turns at as compared to the
regular motor?

And any information about the power/torque of the motor as compared to
the standard?

Here's a good comparison of the geared motor, ungeared motor and micromotor:

http://web.mit.edu/sp.742/www/motor.html

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918 - accutron@kih.net
The University of Kentucky - SECC Middlesboro ASC
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/rcxbug/