 Robotics / 149
Re: Charging batteries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:33:14 GMT

Isn't Ardjan Besse the battery guy? (He works in something to do with
batteries,
if memory serves me correctly........
Eric Brok wrote in message ...
Our institution (a school) considers to purchase two Mindstorms sets for
students to work with. I'm looking for the best way to deal with batteries
in such a setting. I have seen some posts mentioning some concerns, but
would like to have some more advice, like:
- are NiCad the best and/or only rechhargable batteries
- are quick-chargers better or worse; depending on what?
- do NiCads have a 'memory effect'?

Any advice appreciated.

Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind