 Robotics / 14754
Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 04:27:21 GMT

Ben Erwin wrote:
I would have to disagree about the non-Mindstorms book part.  If you could
point out particular books that you liked then that would be helpful.

I agree that finding books on behaviour is a bit difficult..  That dives
into the big world of computer programming...  The robotics books I am
referring to are at college now, and next time I'm on campus I'll look
up their names (sorry for the wait).  Though I admit that these books
are more of the mechanical-electrical type of books, not what Gordon is
looking for (I assume).

//Henry Chea
                          hchea@kungstorget.nu
            *S*  Göteborg, jaja, jag behöver inget mer!  *S*
                       http://www.kungstorget.nu