 Robotics / 14509
14508  |  14510
Subject:
DDK - What use are they / lower prices seen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:10:32 GMT

With repect to the RCX, what use are the Droid Developer Kits (DDK) beyond
their appearing limited 7 firmware programs ?
I do think they are attractive to the younger lego maniacs - so I'm not
slamming them.

Actually I got one today for my 8 year old, at ToyRus for $40-Cdn ..., while
there is another kit with the micro scout they are asking $149 for.   Future
shop is still asking $99 for the DDK.

Matt