 Robotics / 14544
Re: NQC 2.31b 1 and the RCXcc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:47:38 GMT

Hi Alan,
Try sysedit like Robert Fay suggested.  But I think that you will need to
make sure RCX2 is all uppercase.  In otherwords, add the line:

    SET NQC_OPTIONS=-TRCX2

The other line that I have in my autoexec.bat that is related to NQC is:

    SET PATH=c:\dev\lego\nqc;%PATH%

where 'c:\dev\lego\nqc' is the directory where I keep my nqc.exe file
(version 2.3...).  Make sure the nqc.exe that came with RCXCC is deleted.

If sysedit does not work on Windows ME then use Notepad to edit the file
c:\autoexec.bat.

Gus