 Robotics / 14543
Re: NQC 2.31b 1 and the RCXcc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:07:01 GMT

Windows 98: From "run" type "sysedit", this will open several files for
editing. The top file is Autoexec.bat   Type SET OPTIONS_NQC=-Tcrx2 and save
the file.
I don't know if this is good in Win ME

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Alan Carmack" <amenpage@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I am responding to both Mario and Gus in this one post. I am trying to
update my RCXcc so it can use the newer versions of NQC and RCX2 under
Windows ME.