 Robotics / 14165
Re: ABB irb340 PickMaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:54:09 GMT

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message
news:NEBBIJADEJHLFJDEHFKDCEIACMAA.rhempel@bmts.com...

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/ABB340/

This looks like a perfect opportunity to try using the servo
circuit I designed! If I use some of the heavier duty servos
I have in my stash, it could probably go direct drive.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/servos/index.html>

Ralph,

I'd love to try using servos sometime; but until I can find a practical way
to get more than two positions, I think I'm going to have to stick to using
LEGO gearmotors with potentiometers... :(

    Iain