 Robotics / 14157
RE: ABB irb340 PickMaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:54:29 GMT

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/ABB340/

(5 pictures)

This is modeled after the ABB irb340 PickMaster
( http://www.abb.com/robots/ - Click on "Robots", then IRB 340). I know,
it's just the base right now. But it proves the concept. I think
I ought to buy another rotation sensor.

Iain,

This looks like a perfect opportunity to try using the servo
circuit I designed! If I use some of the heavier duty servos
I have in my stash, it could probably go direct drive.

Each servo has a 180 degree range of motion, which might be enough
for further proving the idea. I'm short of time right now, but have a
look at my web page on servos and the RCX to see if it might help...

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/servos/index.html>

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,