 Robotics / 14159
Re: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:59:17 GMT

I need more information to help you. Where exactly is this Goodwill located,
and what are their business hours?
Regards,
Amnon

In lugnet.robotics, "cbrenizer" <cbrenizer@mail.trib.net> writes:
Hey all,

i'm a casual follower of the list and only hit the leggos once in a while
with my three yr old.   But this weekend was in Goodwill and saw a box, blue
lightening bolts, etc...(can't remember what product name was on
it....argh..maybe inventions something..) with a programmable brick in it
for 29.95 US.  A handwritten note on the box said 'no software, for parts
only' on it.

so my questions would be, what's the going price for just an RCX, in case
there is nothing else usable in the factory box.  and is the software
downloadable via the web.  plus, what else would have to be in the box to
make it worth $30 in case the brick is fired...

TIA
chrisb