 Robotics / 11542
Re: batteries? RCX/CYBERMASTER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:52:16 GMT

Guido Heunen skrev i meddelandet ...

I investigated the possibility to use rechargable batteries for my
cybermaster. But, as you probably know, this is not possible since
a 6 pack gives in total only 7.2 Volts.

'not possible'? I have to disagree there :-)

We (my kids and I) have been using rechargeable cells for Cybermaster, with no
obvious problems.
The brand is: "VARTA Rechargeable AccuPlus" Ni-MH, #5506

Perhaps we have not stressed the CM, but as I said: No obvious problems.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm