 Robotics / 11536
Re: batteries? RCX/CYBERMASTER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:03:09 GMT

in article Fv2qqJ.A3s@lugnet.com, Guido Heunen at heunen@crys.chem.uva.nl
wrote on 5/24/00 10:18 AM:

I investigated the possibility to use rechargable batteries for my
cybermaster. But, as you probably know, this is not possible since
a 6 pack gives in total only 7.2 Volts.

I don't have a CyberMaster, but rechargeables work fine in my Scout and my
RCX.

My favorite battery is lithium hydride (LiH).  They are quite expensive but
they last longer and do not have the memory effect of ni-cads.

--
Doug Weathers, http://www.rdrop.com/~dougw
Portland, Oregon, USA