 Robotics / 11534
Re: batteries? RCX/CYBERMASTER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 19:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Guido Heunen writes:
Hi

I investigated the possibility to use rechargable batteries for my
cybermaster. But, as you probably know, this is not possible since
a 6 pack gives in total only 7.2 Volts. So, I thought, let's take a 9V
rechargable. Unfortunatelly this battery holds 8.4V max.

I run my RCX's off of Rayovac Renewal rechargable batteries... as of yet no
problems whatsoever...

I just won't spend anymore all my money on batteries.....

Gotta save some for more LEGOS! :)

Dave

Guido