 Publishing / 1789
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:30:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I use manual...autofocus just doesn't capture minifig faces well...

Yep... and when I want to focus on the minifig it'll sometimes focus on the
bkground.

My original pics taken w/ a 35 mm didn't turn out and cost over $30 to
process...at that rate I would be able to buy 3 cameras in a few weeks...

'Zactly! The digicam is just so much better!

-Shiri

(FUT lugnet.publish)