 Promotional / 72
Re: McDonalds Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:21:15 GMT

Todd wrote:
I wonder what these sets will cost all by themselves (without the Happy
Meal)?  Back in 1989 when McD's did the LEGO Motion promotional sets, they
were US$.55 each separately.

I wish!  I asked about this and it was either $1.69 or $1.79
before sales tax, they weren't sure which yet.  I'm hoping
they erred on the high side...

/Eric McCarthy/