 Promotional / 493
Re: US Shell Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:48:57 GMT

The previous So Cal promotion did not require minimum purchase, however the
price varried. The small sets were $1.99 regular price, and $1.19 with minimum
purchase of $8. They did not limit the number of $1.19 sets you could
purchase, so if you filled your tank with gas, you could then purchase all ten
sets at the discounted price. I don't know about the larger sets as I never
saw them in any of the Shell stations I visited, and it is not for lack of
looking.

Scott

In lugnet.promo, Julie Krenz writes:
I checked out shelloil.com, I could not find any info on Lego while at the
site. I did find out there are over 9000 Shell stations in the US.

How did the promotion work in S.Cal? Was there a min purchase requirement?

Julie