 Promotional / 481
Re: US Shell Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:21:18 GMT

I'm thinking about offering an order service similiar to what John Gramley did
with the Legoland tent sale earlier this year.  If you would be interested in
something like that, please drop me an e-mail and I'll share the details of
what I'm kicking around.

Happy building!

Karl
http://www.texlug.org

Well, if this is true, and SoCal benefits again, I'll gladly open myself up to
order-taking. I loved the promo the first time around, and will gladly join in
again. This time around, I have the Brickbay store to work out of, so ordering
should be much easier.

-Dave