 Promotional / 491
Re: US Shell Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 05:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Karl Barger writes:
1252 Tanker - 6.99
1253 Transporter - 6.99
1254 Select Store - 11.99
1255 Car Wash - 11.99
1256 Service Station - 19.99

Well, with these prices, I still feel good about having bought 4 sets of these
last year from Nico Hoogerbrug . The total with NC State sales tax for four
copies the above sets comes to less than $40 less than what I paid last year,
and I think the extras Nico are easily worth that (a copy of "The Gate of the
Present", a somewhat abused European McDonalds LEGO store display, and several
posters and other promotional material). Of course if the above prices are
reduced if you buy gas, the difference will be higher.

Of course already having four of each won't stop me from buying more....

Frank