 Promotional / 492
491  |  493
Subject:
#1261 - DUPLO LLF Airline Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 11:56:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I just got another promotional set from a friend that I can't find in the
Set Guide. He bought it on an airplane, so the set is marked "Specially made
for Airline Companies", I don't remember which Airline though. Here are the
details, please add it to the database, so that I can add it to the list of
sets I own :) - I love this new function!

--- DETAILS:

-- Set number: #1261   [according to box]

-- Name: {Die kleinen Freunde des Waldes}   [no name on box, so this one is
what I found in a brochure that was available on the plane]

-- Theme: LEGO > DUPLO > Little Forest Friends > {airline company}  [you
might want to change that]

-- Elements: 12   [according to box]

-- Figures: 2   [according to images]

-- Released: 2000   [copyright on box]

-- Price: ?DEM 27,--   [according to the brochure]

-- Notes: "Specially made for Airline Companies"

-- IMAGES: http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/XXXX/1261.html

I hope that's all the info you need, for additional facts, just e-mail!

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de