 Promotional / 479
478  |  480
Subject:
US Shell Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:05:05 GMT

Given the popularity of the first LEGO promotion in the US this past spring,
Shell has partnered with LEGO for another promotion.  I'm not sure if this is
going to be a national promotion or not.  It may only be in Sothern California
again.  The promotion is scheduled to run November 20 - December 31.  Here is
a run down of the sets that will be part of the promotion and rumored MSRP:

ITEM ITEM DESCRIPTION
1246 Helicopter - 1.69
1247 Police Car - 1.69
1248 Fire Boat - 1.69
1249 Medic Motorcycle - 1.69
1250 Dragster - 1.69
1251 Go Cart - 1.69
1252 Tanker - 6.99
1253 Transporter - 6.99
1254 Select Store - 11.99
1255 Car Wash - 11.99
1256 Service Station - 19.99

Pictures of most of these sets are available on Lugnet, but pictures of all
the sets listed above are available in the promotional set database on
Brickset.

I'm thinking about offering an order service similiar to what John Gramley did
with the Legoland tent sale earlier this year.  If you would be interested in
something like that, please drop me an e-mail and I'll share the details of
what I'm kicking around.

Happy building!

Karl
http://www.texlug.org