 Promotional / 488
Re: US Shell Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:31:18 GMT

It would be great if Shop@Home offered these sets...

Bryan Kinkel

"Karl Barger" <karl.barger@mail.sprint.com> wrote in message
news:G1yy8H.9tt@lugnet.com...
Given the popularity of the first LEGO promotion in the US this past • spring,
Shell has partnered with LEGO for another promotion.  I'm not sure if this • is
going to be a national promotion or not.  It may only be in Sothern • California
again.  The promotion is scheduled to run November 20 - December 31.  Here • is
a run down of the sets that will be part of the promotion and rumored
MSRP: